Thursday, December 20, 2012

My world of imagination

2 comments
I was going through the Nobel 'Pagalbasti' , of Sarubhakta , a very beautiful piece of imagination!
I am impressed with the world created there
some strange kind of feeling went through me...why not to imagine my one world with only me....
i imagined my own world but.....

It was only imagination
     
I  accepted my  reality then began to Wish........

I wish I was able to create my own world, my own world with and with only me and just get lost in it.  No any disturbance, fear ,pressure
and stresses  of reality. Just me, my own perfect and  pure world of imagination  . some times i feel if
I  was given the opportunity or the right to create my own world . where ,I'm the king the queen, and every thing how beautiful would my life be...

If I was handed a  blank canvas of my life, with the ability to paint and I was able to choose and to create what happens next, and everything would be exactly the way I want it to be. No one to interfere on my painting, on my world ,and to suggest me
what shades of colors to blend, and what shapes to create......
Just me and the power to do whatever I want ,and create My  own world.

My world of my imagination....!



“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” 
― Albert Einstein

2 comments: